GP Partner Vacancy
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and innovative GP Partner to join our friendly and forward thinking rural Practice based in Fremington, North Devon. We have 5 clinical Partners (4 GP’s and 1 ANP) with an experienced multidisciplinary team that look after a patient population of approximately 7,500.
We are keen to offer a flexible working environment that promotes a good work/life balance and are looking for between 6/8 sessions per week.
- Applications to Golden Hello Scheme supported
- Flexible working and portfolio careers supported
- Training Practice for GP Trainees, Foundation Doctors and Student Nurses
- CQC rating Good
- Modern, purpose-built premises that have recently undergone extensive renovation
- Family feel Practice
- 4 General Practitioners
- 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- A dedicated and experienced Practice Nursing team
- Proactive and forward thinking management team
- Document Workflow
- High QOF Achiever
- TPP SystmOne
- Monthly Partner meetings
- Member Practice of the Barnstaple Alliance Primary Care Network which the Practice has the provision of extended staff roles of Clinical Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, First Contract Physio, Nurse Specialist, Social Prescriber and Care Co-ordinators.
If you are an enthusiastic, pro-active team playing with a strong patient focus who will share our supportive, friendly, hardworking ethos and commitment to high quality care, we would love to hear from you.
To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter to Dr Nigel Moody or for an informal chat please contact Dr Nigel Moody at the Practice by telephone on 01271 376655 or by email at email@example.com.
Administrator for Northern Primary Care Collaborative Board
This is a job vacancy for an administrator working 10 hours per week, working days are to be confirmed but will need to include some Tuesdays working for the Northern Primary Care Collaborative Board at either Litchdon Medical Centre or Bideford Medical Centre.
The Collaborative Board has member representatives from all the GP Practices in North Devon and they work together for the benefit of primary care and its patients. This role will work closely with the management team which is 2 GPs and 2 Practice Managers.
You will need to have experience of working in an administrative environment and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
Pay: £10.00 - £10.90 per hour (depending on experience)
Closing Date: 21/10/21
For the full job description and to apply please click on the link below: